bits and pieces من هون وهونيك

“death reunites.”

Thursday, June 9, 2011

..who's the happiest of them all?



I met an italian guy today.
I was with a bunch of arab girls, dancing, yelling and laughing all night long.

He came closer to us and said : "you are the happiest girls I have ever seen in my entire life.. and people believe that italians are the happiest human beings on earth!!"


*  *  *

Actually, I never knew whether it's a good thing or a bad thing to live in a third world country with continuous electricity cut-off, the highest poverty rates, where unemployment reigns, war is a constant threat, and violence and sexual abuse is part of our everyday life - men violence against women, parents and teachers violence against children, government violence against peaceful civilians, and despite all the above, we're  simply happy* - even better, the "happiest* girls a carefree italian guy ever saw"!



No comments:

Post a Comment