bits and pieces من هون وهونيك

“death reunites.”

Monday, September 13, 2010

Listen to your mother, she's always right



It's 2 in the morning, and I'm laughing so hard I'm afraid to wake up the neighbors.

I just remembered the weirdest conversation I had with my mother.. can't imagine a better mother-daughter heart-to-heart talk!




One day, on our way to my village, my mother looked at me and asked me the following:


Mom: riham, do you know what to do if a guy tried to attack you?

Me : mom, how did you remember this now!

Mom : Just answer me.


To tell you the truth, I was surprised and I couldn't answer.


Mom : you kick him between the legs!

Me (still surprised) : sure mom, I knew that!


Mom : and what if a girl tried to attack you


Me - Surprised?! not anymore.. this time I was traumatized!!


Mom : you just pinch her upper body part

(a more decent way of saying chest or breasts!!!)




Our mothers are the strangest* and craziest* people we'll ever meet!.. in a good way of course



6 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha, hahahahaha, haaaahaaaahaaaa...
    I'm honestly crying, this is sooo funny... Btw, I was also traumatized when you told me about this "conversation"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ضحكتيني اوي علي فكره :)))
    وانا كمان استغربت واتفاجأت :)

    بس
    ساعات الواحد لما بيحب حد اوي بيوصل فعلا لدرجة الجنون ..
    اعتقد ان امهاتنا اكتر حد ممكن يحبنا عل وجه الارض :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ضحكتيني اوي علي فكره :)))
    وانا كمان استغربت واتفاجأت :)

    بس
    ساعات الواحد لما بيحب حد اوي بيوصل فعلا لدرجة الجنون ..
    اعتقد ان امهاتنا اكتر حد ممكن يحبنا عل وجه الارض :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. تعرفي انك هتخليني احب اسم ريهام!

    ReplyDelete
  5. (: خجّلتيني.. هاهاها شكرًا

    عقبال ما نحب، لدرجة الجنون

    ReplyDelete