bits and pieces من هون وهونيك

“death reunites.”

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

mystery buried in a bowl



Many people I've met, whom I like to call "fattouch.ious", have asked me the same question:
"why Fattouch"..?!

some thought it was chosen randomly, in order to reflect my Lebanese nationality (?!)
others believed that I love fattouch to the point of madness, or naming my blog after it..


I myself have reflected on that, day and night.
And to tell you the truth, I do prefer tabbouleh.. I'm not even sure whether I like fattouch or not ; you can say it's that critical (yet normal for me) "love-loathe" dilemma!


To conclude, Fattouch is a mystery buried in a bowl, left on Venus.. I (you) just have to dig deeper into that bowl...!


2 comments:

  1. يمكن هخرج في تعليقي، ولأول مره عن سياق الموضوع ..

    بس حبيت اقولك،

    كل سنه وانتي بخير :)

    وياااااااارب العيد ده يبقي اجمل من اي عيد عدي عليكي :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. شكرًا يا هاجر
    وبدعي كمان يكون هالعيد جايب معو سلام ودفا إلك.. ولكل أحبابك

    (: !وتعليقاتك دايمًا بِ مكانها

    ReplyDelete